Every day in every spiritual practice you will experience the healing power of Chrystal and Tibetan singing bowls, you will have the pleasure to melt away in the Spa along with the many different massage treatments. The program is designed to cleanse and purify your whole-being, to heal your body, mind and soul, to enlarge your inner space and bring you closer to the inner happiness. Join this cleansing and healing retreat! Feel the calmness and the clearness, return to wholeness!
- Daily sound bath sessions with Chrystal and Tibetan singing bowls
- Daily yoga, meditation or pranayama classes with Chrystal and Tibetan singing bowls
- One Individual Sound Healing Massage with Chrystal and Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Two full body massages
- Unlimited access to Spa and wellbeing center. Indoor hot spring pool (30-32°C), outdoor hot spring Jacuzzi (35-36°C), outside pool with sea water, Steam bath, Finish aroma sauna, ice bucket, adventure shower and shock shower bucket
- Beach and sea
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, drinks included
- 7 night accommodation
Growth is the meaning of her life. Helping and teaching is her natural state. Pavlina is an Artist, Teacher of Art and certified Yoga Instructor graduated in Bulgarian University, her home land. She studied and practices as well Tibetan Therapy, Reiki Healing and Prana Healing. Every day she works on herself to become more Pure and Light! And this is what you can experience with her. Pavlina can guide you through all her practices to connect with the Divine energy, feel the universe and your inner self.
Sound healing is designed to aid with tuning our system to our individual default vibration, re-establishing a harmonious flow of energy. It helps to heighten the awareness and the senses, to slide into your individual core - the center, clear and align your mind and instinct, intuition and help promote cleansing of the body and soul. The session usually leaves you with deep relaxation, peace, and happiness.
- Affects all cells in your body.
- Lances both hemispheres of the brain.
- Changes our old patterns of behavior, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us and are harmful to our health.
- Cleanses negative energy and emotions.
- Connecting with your higher self.
- Deep relaxation.
- Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
- Helps to cope with life's challenges.
- Improves sleep.
- Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation.
- Makes positive changes to our whole being.
- Removes blockages and toxins.
- Soothes, purify and harmonize your emotions and feelings.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning.
- Strengthens immune system.
- Stress reduction.
Sound Healing Massage
Session last one hour and a half, the Bowls are placed and played on the body /head and on the energy centers/ and all around the body. The sessions produce energetic and physical discharge of blocks, stressors and toxins. It’s also combined with the deep practice of meditation, healing, and spiritual guidance that allows to get in touch with areas of challenge or positive intentions while the mind is in 'altered state'. This creates a strong mind/body connection, improves the ability to heal and purifies your whole-being.
Yoga, Guided meditation and Pranayama with Chrystal and Tibetan Singing Bowls
The retreat is mainly focused on sound healing, that’s why all other practices are integrated into the sound. The sound vibration of Chrystal and Tibetan singing bowls brings calmness, clearness, helps easier and dipper to relax, to go gently in to meditative state, to transform your whole-being.
The massage is designed to promote extra relaxation throughout the entire body and complement the yoga practice.
The benefits of the massage therapy are many, some of them are releasing tension in problem areas, reducing stress, relieving anxiety, improving sleep, loosening the connective tissue in outer thighs and increasing hip flexibility, improving your body awareness and highlight imbalances that can be addressed in your yoga and meditation practices.